View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 04:44 PM
Youngling

confused at birth is a glorious beacon of lightconfused at birth is a glorious beacon of lightconfused at birth is a glorious beacon of lightconfused at birth is a glorious beacon of lightconfused at birth is a glorious beacon of lightconfused at birth is a glorious beacon of lightconfused at birth is a glorious beacon of light

the difference is she would now have a choice to be normal and live a peaceful life. but if you ended up as a hero you would likely make the choice to save the world again and end up stuck in the cycle

it does give them a way out if they want one though, I was just thinking about the horn and it seems like a crappy deal to me, yes i would like to believe I would be able to step up and do the deed that might earn a place but i am not sure I would take the deal if I had the chance to say no.

sort of like why Ishy wants the world to end, i dont think i would like to spend the rest of time being thrown into the crappy times for the rest of time and ending up dying to save people who cant be bothered to save themselves.

wonder how many people here would take that option?

sanity is a cop out

A sure cure for seasickness is to sit under a tree. - Spike Milligan