Thread: RIP America
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2016, 02:12 PM
Hero of the Horn

Davian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond repute

Figure Obamacare will be gone on Day 1...I'm sure they've already prepped the legislation. Same with opening relations with Cuba...gone since that was an Executive Order anyway.

Gay/LGBTQ rights? Curtailed
Immigration Reform? Dead
Defense Of Marriage will be revisited
Almost a certain challenge to Roe V Wade once that SCOTUS seat is filled.
I can 100% guarantee the Senate Republicans will eliminate the filibuster on Day 1 too...zero reason for them to keep it around as it would slow them down.

It'll be like Kansas under Brownback...only its not a backwater shithole state, its formerly the most powerful nation in the world.

I'd be terrified if I was in China's sphere of influence or in eastern Europe. There is zero chance he'll support NATO. I wouldn't be shocked to see the Baltic states come to a separate agreement with Russia once Trump tells them they're SOL on US support.

I'm quite curious to see how he handles marijuana legalization. Up till now, its still a felony under federal law but Obama told DEA to not go after producers in states where its legal. Its now legal in several more states but Trump could easily end that in 5 seconds with the stroke of a pen.

Should be one hell of a ride.

"We caught them in an alley on skid row in downtown Philly and brought them down with Uzi's and dogs. I beat the shit out of one of the guys for resisting arrest. After that, I went home, fried up some tofu with strawberry preserves and melon sticky rice, laid down on the couch with my snuggie and ate rose petals in sweet daisy wine sauce and watched Mamma Mia on DVD and then cried myself to sleep."

Theoryland: Just Some Crazy In A Pot