View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 07:14 PM
Elder

Sukoto is a splendid one to beholdSukoto is a splendid one to beholdSukoto is a splendid one to beholdSukoto is a splendid one to beholdSukoto is a splendid one to beholdSukoto is a splendid one to beholdSukoto is a splendid one to beholdSukoto is a splendid one to beholdSukoto is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terez View Post
What do you guys think? I know that these are a lot of weak-ish and random connections, but I still think it's interesting.
First, about Danelle. IIRC, Danelle was very instrumental in Siuan's downfall. I don't recall anything about the other two on Egwene's list of sisters who had to be Mesaana. The evidence is in favor of Danelle, even if it is only because we have less information about the other two.

Second, the suspicion surrounding the Aes Sedai among the Borderlanders does suggest some interference from one of the Chosen. For me, the thing that almost disqualifies Demandred as being among the borderlanders is that he said his 'rule is secure.' The scene in PoD with the Borderland rulers suggests that the group isn't ruled by any one person. But who knows if the words were meant literally or figuratively, or if Demandred secured his rule over the Borderlander armies just recently.