art by =saintchase

Theoryland Resources

WoT Interview Search

Search the most comprehensive database of interviews and book signings from Robert Jordan, Brandon Sanderson and the rest of Team Jordan.

Wheel of Time News

An Hour With Harriet

2012-04-30: I had the great pleasure of speaking with Harriet McDougal Rigney about her life. She's an amazing talent and person and it will take you less than an hour to agree.

The Bell Tolls

2012-04-24: Some thoughts I had during JordanCon4 and the upcoming conclusion of "The Wheel of Time."

Theoryland Community

Members: 7652

Logged In (2): eimplestac, canadaexpeditio,

Newest Members:johnroserking, petermorris, johnadanbvv, AndrewHB, jofwu, Salemcat1, Dhakatimesnews, amazingz, Sasooner, Hasib123,

Theoryland Tweets

Forums

Home | Chat | Old Forums(Yuku)

Go Back   Theoryland of the Wheel of Time Forums > THEORYLAND STEDDINGS > Non WoT Discussion
User Name
Password

Old 03-13-2017, 09:03 PM
Hero of the Horn

ShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond repute

Dude, six months of self-reflection first. Then we'll see where I'm at and if I need it, then I'll go find a true master. If I don't do that part first I won't be ready for anything I'm taught.
Old 03-14-2017, 01:53 AM
Hero of the Horn

Nazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowbaneX View Post
Dude, six months of self-reflection first. Then we'll see where I'm at and if I need it, then I'll go find a true master. If I don't do that part first I won't be ready for anything I'm taught.
Oh this is basic. First apprentice under a true master. Then self-reflect as a journeyman. Last prove yourself and join the masters.
Lord Captain Commander of Singing Chipmunks
Master of Nazgul Kitchen
Old 03-14-2017, 05:27 AM
Hero of the Horn

GonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazbaque View Post
Oh this is basic. First apprentice under a true master. Then self-reflect as a journeyman. Last prove yourself and join the masters.
That's not how Trump got to where he is now, is it?
Old 03-14-2017, 05:49 AM
Hero of the Horn

Nazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GonzoTheGreat View Post
That's not how Trump got to where he is now, is it?
In what way is Trump a master?
Master of Nazgul Kitchen
Old 03-14-2017, 12:42 PM
Hero of the Horn

GonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute

He is the master of all that he sees.
Alternatively: in the same way that Elena Ceaușescu was a doctor.
Old 03-14-2017, 01:17 PM
Hero of the Horn

ShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I have to re-evaluate my life before I can dedicate myself to a path! Only when the pupil is ready will the Master appear! I'm not ready so there can e no true Master! Geez!
Old 03-14-2017, 09:33 PM
Hero of the Horn

Quote:
I have to re-evaluate my life before I can dedicate myself to a path! Only when the pupil is ready will the Master appear! I'm not ready so there can e no true Master! Geez!
The student is not fit to judge when he is ready. That's why he needs a master.

Quote:
He is the master of all that he sees.
Alternatively: in the same way that Elena Ceaușescu was a doctor.
And that is why we add the word "true" before the word "master".
Master of Nazgul Kitchen
Old 03-14-2017, 11:13 PM
Hero of the Horn

Quote:
The student is not fit to judge when he is ready. That's why he needs a master.
Exactly. He's not here, so I'm not ready. Once I'm done re-evaluating my life in 6 months he (or she) might appear. You said I should just go and do it. Well, I can't until he (or she) appears. So, you're wrong.
Old 03-14-2017, 11:42 PM
Hero of the Horn

Quote:
Exactly. He's not here, so I'm not ready. Once I'm done re-evaluating my life in 6 months he (or she) might appear. You said I should just go and do it. Well, I can't until he (or she) appears. So, you're wrong.
Another thing the student isn't fit to judge is who the master is. Thus you don't actually know if the master is there or not.
Master of Nazgul Kitchen
Old 03-15-2017, 05:11 AM
Hero of the Horn

Quote:
Another thing the student isn't fit to judge is who the master is. Thus you don't actually know if the master is there or not.
Obviously, Trump is that master, and it is because of your and SBX's unfitness as pupils that you don't realise this. Maybe in six month time SBX will start seeing the truth.
Old 03-15-2017, 06:44 AM
Hero of the Horn

Quote:
Obviously, Trump is that master, and it is because of your and SBX's unfitness as pupils that you don't realise this. Maybe in six month time SBX will start seeing the truth.
Gonzo, I am a master so I can say that Trump isn't one.
Master of Nazgul Kitchen
Old 03-15-2017, 08:11 AM
Hero of the Horn

I'm willing to bet that you can't turn a microwave into a remote controlled camera with just a software update, and even Kellyanne Conway can do that.
Old 03-15-2017, 08:53 AM
Hero of the Horn

Quote:
I'm willing to bet that you can't turn a microwave into a remote controlled camera with just a software update, and even Kellyanne Conway can do that.
Granted. But I have far greater skills. I can use a microwave with no software whatsoever. I am after all the Master of Nazgul Kitchen.
Master of Nazgul Kitchen
Old 03-15-2017, 10:36 AM
Hero of the Horn

Quote:
I can use a microwave with no software whatsoever.
The micro-fu is strong in this one.
Spoiler:
He probably has many micro-chlorians.
Old 03-15-2017, 11:09 AM
Hero of the Horn

Quote:
The micro-fu is strong in this one.
Spoiler:
He probably has many micro-chlorians.
Microdou Gonzo. Japanese are better with electronics than Chinese are.
Master of Nazgul Kitchen
Old 03-16-2017, 10:35 PM
Ancient

Kimon has a reputation beyond reputeKimon has a reputation beyond reputeKimon has a reputation beyond reputeKimon has a reputation beyond reputeKimon has a reputation beyond reputeKimon has a reputation beyond reputeKimon has a reputation beyond reputeKimon has a reputation beyond reputeKimon has a reputation beyond reputeKimon has a reputation beyond reputeKimon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davian93 View Post
WTF is wrong with the GOP???
Speaking of wtf is wrong with people in general...

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39290208

No word on whether Putin now has a kompromat file on the raccoon.
Old 09-13-2017, 06:06 PM
Hero of the Horn

So I'm back from my 6 month hiatus and have re-thought my entire existence. Oddly, everything has come out to be the same. *shrug* go figure.

So, what did I miss?
Old 09-14-2017, 01:54 AM
Elder

Rand al'Fain is a glorious beacon of lightRand al'Fain is a glorious beacon of lightRand al'Fain is a glorious beacon of lightRand al'Fain is a glorious beacon of lightRand al'Fain is a glorious beacon of lightRand al'Fain is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
So I'm back from my 6 month hiatus and have re-thought my entire existence. Oddly, everything has come out to be the same. *shrug* go figure.

So, what did I miss?
Trump declared himself Padan Fain of Trumpland.