art by =saintchase

Theoryland Resources

WoT Interview Search

Search the most comprehensive database of interviews and book signings from Robert Jordan, Brandon Sanderson and the rest of Team Jordan.

Wheel of Time News

An Hour With Harriet

2012-04-30: I had the great pleasure of speaking with Harriet McDougal Rigney about her life. She's an amazing talent and person and it will take you less than an hour to agree.

The Bell Tolls

2012-04-24: Some thoughts I had during JordanCon4 and the upcoming conclusion of "The Wheel of Time."

Theoryland Community

Members: 7611

Logged In (0):

Newest Members:johnroserking, petermorris, johnadanbvv, AndrewHB, jofwu, Salemcat1, Dhakatimesnews, amazingz, Sasooner, Hasib123,

Theoryland Tweets

Forums

Home | Chat | Old Forums(Yuku)

Go Back   Theoryland of the Wheel of Time Forums > THEORYLAND STEDDINGS > Forum Archives > Archived - Non Wot Discussion Boards > Archived: Non WoT Discussion 03/2012 - 10/2015
User Name
Password

Old 08-28-2015, 10:36 AM
Elder

The Unreasoner has a reputation beyond reputeThe Unreasoner has a reputation beyond reputeThe Unreasoner has a reputation beyond reputeThe Unreasoner has a reputation beyond reputeThe Unreasoner has a reputation beyond reputeThe Unreasoner has a reputation beyond reputeThe Unreasoner has a reputation beyond reputeThe Unreasoner has a reputation beyond reputeThe Unreasoner has a reputation beyond reputeThe Unreasoner has a reputation beyond reputeThe Unreasoner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GonzoTheGreat View Post
Maybe it's anti-Semitic instead. Hard to tell, sometimes, for a European like me.
Just to be safe, I think we should forward this entire thread to the ADL and the NAACP.
Old 08-28-2015, 10:48 AM
Youngling

connabard is a jewel in the roughconnabard is a jewel in the roughconnabard is a jewel in the roughconnabard is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by GonzoTheGreat View Post
Maybe it's anti-Semitic instead. Hard to tell, sometimes, for a European like me.
Well to be perfectly honest, anti-Semitism is more often than not rooted in racism, and are usually one and the same.
Old 08-28-2015, 12:08 PM
Hero of the Horn

Frenzy has a reputation beyond reputeFrenzy has a reputation beyond reputeFrenzy has a reputation beyond reputeFrenzy has a reputation beyond reputeFrenzy has a reputation beyond reputeFrenzy has a reputation beyond reputeFrenzy has a reputation beyond reputeFrenzy has a reputation beyond reputeFrenzy has a reputation beyond reputeFrenzy has a reputation beyond reputeFrenzy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Frenzy Send a message via Yahoo to Frenzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Sammael View Post
It's not for want of trying. I just can't get through the first couple of lines. It's like trying to read Tad Williams.
Can somebody rep ZS for me? It won't let me...

"How the hell do you Godwin a thread with CUCUMBERS!!?" -- Tru

"I love cucumber prawn... " -- Ivhon

"Have to catch me first. Scared shitless always outruns mad as hell." -- Sinistrum

"Some days I'm happy Frenzy doesn't live next door." -- Tamyrlin

"So Frenzy is a scientist then?" -- Davian
"Well duh. An Evil scientist. " -- Khoram
Old 08-28-2015, 12:13 PM
Hero of the Horn

Frenzy has a reputation beyond reputeFrenzy has a reputation beyond reputeFrenzy has a reputation beyond reputeFrenzy has a reputation beyond reputeFrenzy has a reputation beyond reputeFrenzy has a reputation beyond reputeFrenzy has a reputation beyond reputeFrenzy has a reputation beyond reputeFrenzy has a reputation beyond reputeFrenzy has a reputation beyond reputeFrenzy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unreasoner View Post
I wish we colonized the rest of the solar system.
Granted. Each colony unfortunately has a loud contingent of butthurt wankers espousing traditional "us vs. them" mentalities who eventually seize control for the good of the children, and they all eventually nuke each other into oblivion.

i wish the nanobots who succeed us get along with the cockroaches.

"Have to catch me first. Scared shitless always outruns mad as hell." -- Sinistrum

Old 08-28-2015, 12:22 PM
Hero of the Horn

ShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Sammael View Post
That's a bit racist.
Yeah...that seems to be going around these days.
Old 08-28-2015, 12:25 PM
Elder

The Unreasoner has a reputation beyond reputeThe Unreasoner has a reputation beyond reputeThe Unreasoner has a reputation beyond reputeThe Unreasoner has a reputation beyond reputeThe Unreasoner has a reputation beyond reputeThe Unreasoner has a reputation beyond reputeThe Unreasoner has a reputation beyond reputeThe Unreasoner has a reputation beyond reputeThe Unreasoner has a reputation beyond reputeThe Unreasoner has a reputation beyond reputeThe Unreasoner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenzy View Post
Can somebody rep ZS for me? It won't let me...
got it
Old 08-28-2015, 12:34 PM
Elder

Daekyras has a reputation beyond reputeDaekyras has a reputation beyond reputeDaekyras has a reputation beyond reputeDaekyras has a reputation beyond reputeDaekyras has a reputation beyond reputeDaekyras has a reputation beyond reputeDaekyras has a reputation beyond reputeDaekyras has a reputation beyond reputeDaekyras has a reputation beyond reputeDaekyras has a reputation beyond reputeDaekyras has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Granted. Each colony unfortunately has a loud contingent of butthurt wankers espousing traditional "us vs. them" mentalities who eventually seize control for the good of the children, and they all eventually nuke each other into oblivion.

i wish the nanobots who succeed us get along with the cockroaches.
Granted. The nanobots and cockroaches get along amazingly. They learn from each other but become so intertwined that they begin to try and interbreed. This, of course leads to the eventual extinction of the cockroach. A shame, they survived nukes but couldn't survive the only thing more devastating...The power of love.

I wish battlestar galacticas ending didn't duck.

He just got carried away a bit this time, probably as a result of his marriage-gonzothegreat

Son of Nazbaque, Lord of Fire
Old 08-28-2015, 12:43 PM
Elder

Khoram has a brilliant futureKhoram has a brilliant futureKhoram has a brilliant futureKhoram has a brilliant futureKhoram has a brilliant futureKhoram has a brilliant futureKhoram has a brilliant futureKhoram has a brilliant futureKhoram has a brilliant futureKhoram has a brilliant futureKhoram has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daekyras View Post
Granted. The nanobots and cockroaches get along amazingly. They learn from each other but become so intertwined that they begin to try and interbreed. This, of course leads to the eventual extinction of the cockroach. A shame, they survived nukes but couldn't survive the only thing more devastating...The power of love.

I wish battlestar galacticas ending didn't duck.
It didn't. It took a nuke straight to the face.

I wish I could be a superhero.

Life is a dream from which we all must wake before we can dream again.

Al dival, al kiserai, al mashi! - For light, glory, and love!

Carai an manshimaya ayend'an! - Honor of my blade for the fallen.
Old 08-28-2015, 01:02 PM
Elder

Daekyras has a reputation beyond reputeDaekyras has a reputation beyond reputeDaekyras has a reputation beyond reputeDaekyras has a reputation beyond reputeDaekyras has a reputation beyond reputeDaekyras has a reputation beyond reputeDaekyras has a reputation beyond reputeDaekyras has a reputation beyond reputeDaekyras has a reputation beyond reputeDaekyras has a reputation beyond reputeDaekyras has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khoram View Post
It didn't. It took a nuke straight to the face.

I wish I could be a superhero.
Damn you autocorrect! !!!

He just got carried away a bit this time, probably as a result of his marriage-gonzothegreat

Old 08-28-2015, 01:09 PM
Hero of the Horn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daekyras View Post
Damn you autocorrect! !!!
Yah, autocorrect should've figured out by now that i do not nor have i ever given a flying duck....

Old 08-28-2015, 03:28 PM
Lord of the Board

Tamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Tamyrlin
Default RJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodas View Post
Send me an email then sometime.
Private message me the best one to use these days.

Quote:
Yes, please.
That image has been deleted from your post.

Quote:
Lol. I didn't think you were that bad.
This tempts me to go find some fun examples.

Quote:
Yes, well, I think after that point he decided to check in on us here just to make sure we weren't planning any cult rituals for him. I think some of his quotes, and I don't have them on hand, lent the idea that he visited TL at least once.
RIP RJ.
IIRC, I was told that he knew about us and had visited the site.
Old 08-29-2015, 09:05 AM
Elder

Khoram has a brilliant futureKhoram has a brilliant futureKhoram has a brilliant futureKhoram has a brilliant futureKhoram has a brilliant futureKhoram has a brilliant futureKhoram has a brilliant futureKhoram has a brilliant futureKhoram has a brilliant futureKhoram has a brilliant futureKhoram has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yah, autocorrect should've figured out by now that i do not nor have i ever given a flying duck....
A flying squirrel, on the other hand...

Life is a dream from which we all must wake before we can dream again.

Al dival, al kiserai, al mashi! - For light, glory, and love!

Carai an manshimaya ayend'an! - Honor of my blade for the fallen.
Old 08-29-2015, 10:39 AM
Hero of the Horn

GonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Of course, autocorrect is just a typo for autocrat, so it does make sense that it's ignoring your wishes.
Old 04-27-2016, 08:24 AM
Elder

This thread was a lot of fun to read through.