art by =saintchase

Theoryland Resources

WoT Interview Search

Search the most comprehensive database of interviews and book signings from Robert Jordan, Brandon Sanderson and the rest of Team Jordan.

Wheel of Time News

An Hour With Harriet

2012-04-30: I had the great pleasure of speaking with Harriet McDougal Rigney about her life. She's an amazing talent and person and it will take you less than an hour to agree.

The Bell Tolls

2012-04-24: Some thoughts I had during JordanCon4 and the upcoming conclusion of "The Wheel of Time."

Theoryland Community

Members: 7611

Logged In (1): ShadowbaneX,

Newest Members:johnroserking, petermorris, johnadanbvv, AndrewHB, jofwu, Salemcat1, Dhakatimesnews, amazingz, Sasooner, Hasib123,

Theoryland Tweets

Forums

Home | Chat | Old Forums(Yuku)

Go Back   Theoryland of the Wheel of Time Forums > THEORYLAND STEDDINGS > Conventions
User Name
Password

Old 04-08-2016, 08:08 AM
Hero of the Horn

WinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to WinespringBrother
Default Calamity swag

I won a twitter sweepstakes that included a lot of swag for the Reckoner's book Calamity and was wondering if anyone was interested in taking some of the surplus off my hands lol

I have about 5 extras of each of these:

Preview chapter of Calamity
set of 3 cutout cards of Prof, David, Megan
set of 3 postcards for Newcago, Babilar, Ildithia.

Reply here if you will be at JordanCon and want either a preview chapter, set of the cutout cards, a set of the postcards, or any combo of the above.

First come, first served

"Oh, y'all [Theorylanders] are awesome with awesome sauce, but you ask a lot of tricky questions. I had to watch myself with you guys." - Maria

"I need to RAFO more things, I'm not being very Robert Jordan..." - Brandon
Old 03-16-2017, 07:18 AM
Youngling

Firstmurf is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Any Chance

Hi,

I know it's been about a year since you posted this message about the awesome Calamity swag you won but I was really hoping you might have a set postcards left.

It's a long shot that you might have them but I have been chasing these cards and just had to ask.
Old 03-16-2017, 07:51 AM
Hero of the Horn

Sarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to behold

I won somemething too last year. All I remember was it was a series I didn't care for, so it might have been Calamity. Will check when I get home.

the Grey Viper, the Lord of Forsaken Roads, the Pink Sunset
Old 03-16-2017, 11:00 PM
Youngling

Thanks. I'm very curious to see what you might have won.
Old 03-17-2017, 05:40 AM
Hero of the Horn

Sarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to behold

aaaand I forgot... Will check when I get home. I set a reminder this time.

Old 03-17-2017, 11:39 AM
Hero of the Horn

Got a set of 4 postcards: Ildithia, 2x Balylon Restored, Newcago
mini-comic book Mitosis (a tale of The Reckoners)
"Remember Everything, Forgive nothing" sticker

You can have them if you want. Will you be at JordanCon next month?

Old 03-17-2017, 06:06 PM
Youngling

Wow!!!! I would love to have them.

I really wish I could go to a Jordan Con but I live in Australia (Brisbane). I thought I was going to get a chance this year but unfortunately my work cancelled my trip to the USA and now I am off to another part of the world.

As you can see I am a Youngling on this Forum so I was wondering how to or if it's possible to Private message or email.

Thanks
Old 03-18-2017, 02:37 AM
Hero of the Horn

I can't seem to send you one. Either it's disabled to stop spambot-newbies, or you have it off in privacy settings.
If you can see my profile, can you click contact info and get the option for private message there?
http://www.theoryland.com/vbulletin/member.php?u=74
Or directly to a pm page http://www.theoryland.com/vbulletin/...?do=newpm&u=74

Old 03-18-2017, 04:37 AM
Youngling

I did try to PM contact you after your last post and I also tried to update my profile which is why I thought I might have been missing something and asked the question. I guess it looks like my user account may not have sufficient privileges.

I have sent a message off to the webmaster so hopefully they can sort it out for me. Not sure how long it will take but I will send a message once the problem is fixed and maybe sort out some details.
Old 03-18-2017, 06:25 AM
Hero of the Horn

it helps having the webmaster on Facebook... *goes poke*

Old 03-19-2017, 02:51 AM
Youngling

Always very handy knowing the Webmaster. Thanks for giving them a Poke for me.
In the meantime I have been checking out the Forum and a few of the members posts. I guess it's been about 2 years since I had a 3-4 month binge on WoT and I can't believe how much I have missed. I think I need another binge.
Old 03-19-2017, 06:56 AM
Hero of the Horn

More stuff you probably missed: WOTFAQ

Old 03-20-2017, 03:17 AM
Hero of the Horn

Tamyrlin seems to have fixed your per missions. Check you PMs.

Old 04-14-2017, 08:25 AM
Youngling

Default Got them

Thank you so much for sending me the Reckoners goodies you won. The goodies arrived safe and sound and delivery took 12 days, not bad timing considering the distance between us.

Everything is now on display and looking awesome with the rest of my collection.

The hunt now continues for the last 3 cutout cards (Newton, Firefight & Obliteration) to complete the collection.
Old 04-15-2017, 01:25 AM
Hero of the Horn

Awesome! Enjoy!