art by =saintchase

Theoryland Resources

WoT Interview Search

Search the most comprehensive database of interviews and book signings from Robert Jordan, Brandon Sanderson and the rest of Team Jordan.

Wheel of Time News

An Hour With Harriet

2012-04-30: I had the great pleasure of speaking with Harriet McDougal Rigney about her life. She's an amazing talent and person and it will take you less than an hour to agree.

The Bell Tolls

2012-04-24: Some thoughts I had during JordanCon4 and the upcoming conclusion of "The Wheel of Time."

Theoryland Community

Members: 7653

Logged In (2): imichelinirandy, legavulaprinc,

Newest Members:johnroserking, petermorris, johnadanbvv, AndrewHB, jofwu, Salemcat1, Dhakatimesnews, amazingz, Sasooner, Hasib123,

Theoryland Tweets

Forums

Home | Chat | Old Forums(Yuku)

Go Back   Theoryland of the Wheel of Time Forums > THEORYLAND STEDDINGS > Conventions > JordanCon 2015
User Name
Password

Old 03-30-2015, 11:26 AM
Hero of the Horn

Sarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to behold

3 weeks?

*flies to the USA in 2 weeks minus 7 hours*

the Grey Viper, the Lord of Forsaken Roads, the Pink Sunset
Old 04-20-2015, 01:46 AM
Hero of the Horn

Terez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Terez

It was a good con. Our Theoryland dinner was a little comical with the five of us sitting at a tiny crescent-shaped table.

I spent most of the weekend sitting outside talking to either Maria or Other Jen who runs the WoT track. We made plans for next year, including a panel on the notes for which I volunteered bossman (who said he is probably coming next year), myself, and Linda. I am hoping Brandon will join in but that probably depends on how busy he will be.

This year Maria and I decided that we were going to be on the same team for once. Also, the Tor rereaders have been trying to get me on their team for years and I always go with Theorylanders, so Maria and I sat on their team. We named ourselves Unstoppable, and we were. (For the record, Maria had the answer to the hardest question this time, the one that no one else got right.) Our medals say "Dragon Reborn"; the second place medals say "Demandred". There was a team that, upon seeing me and Maria on the same team, named themselves "Playing For Second". (They came in fourth, but that was after being in second for the whole rest of the game.)

Apparently the Unstoppable team was a little obnoxious, so Other Jen finally asked me if I would just run the trivia panels myself next year, which is what I really wanted anyway. I have been wanting to do that since I started going to JordanCon; it only took 6 years of me being obnoxious for them to give in. (I even gave up on individual trivia a long time ago.)
Old 04-21-2015, 01:55 PM
Hero of the Horn

SauceyBlueConfetti has a reputation beyond reputeSauceyBlueConfetti has a reputation beyond reputeSauceyBlueConfetti has a reputation beyond reputeSauceyBlueConfetti has a reputation beyond reputeSauceyBlueConfetti has a reputation beyond reputeSauceyBlueConfetti has a reputation beyond reputeSauceyBlueConfetti has a reputation beyond reputeSauceyBlueConfetti has a reputation beyond reputeSauceyBlueConfetti has a reputation beyond reputeSauceyBlueConfetti has a reputation beyond reputeSauceyBlueConfetti has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to SauceyBlueConfetti

Had a great time as always! Not much sleep but well worth it.

Lack of central couches made congregating a bit more difficult, but we all found each other during breaks and meals.

Terez and I also got a selfie to prove we are not alter egos

Yeah. Murderous Saucey. My superhero name
I am Detroit. You REALLY wanna call me wimpy?
Haphazardly Spell & Fact Checked Since June 2001
Old 04-21-2015, 03:39 PM
Hero of the Horn

Terez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Terez